This Week Only!
Tuesday, June 12 to Saturday, June 1725% off Bolted Fabric
min. 1/2 yd cut Panels
Select Buttons 25¢ per card
Select Patterns Free
We have new books and patterns in stock including:
Uptown Girl Tote
Simply Charming Twister Tote
Jelly Rolls gone wild 1&2
Jelly Rolls 3&4
Slice of Cake 1&2
Easy as 4..5..6
Easy as 7..8..9
Easy as 10..11..12
Grow Up Tall Giraffe Quilt
Harbour Light (light house)
Out To Sea (Sail Boats)
Fiskars Rotary Cutter 45mm Ruler
6 IN x 24 IN ComboBack In Stock!
Fiskars Rotary Cutter 45mm Ruler 6 IN x 24 IN Combo
Specifically designed to cut multiple layers, a rotary cutter with a 6″ x 24″ ruler attached makes measuring and making perfect cuts through fabric easier than ever.
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes perfect cuts through fabric a breeze — since you’re not managing two tools separately, you don’t have to struggle with a misaligned ruler or worry about holding the rotary cutter straight. It includes a 45 mm spring-action rotary blade that makes clean cuts through multiple layers of fabric and an ergonomic blade carriage that makes cutting smooth and easy. The ruler features a bold 6″ x 24″ grid that is printed on both sides for right- or left-handed use, plus highlighted numbers for excellent visibility on light or dark fabric. The unique rail design prevents lint build up as you work, the no-touch magnetic blade change system makes blade change
safe and easy while storing used blades, and a carrying handle offers easy, convenient transportation.
· Ideal for measuring and making precise, clean cuts through fabric when strip cutting, cutting long swaths, cutting basic shapes like triangles and more
· Ergonomic handle and a 45 mm rotary blade make smooth, confident cuts through multiple layers of fabric easy
· Spring-activated blade only engages when in use
· Built-in ruler features a 6″ x 24″ measuring grid with highlighted numbers that are easy to see on light or dark fabric
· Grid is clearly printed on both sides for easy right- and left-handed use
· Bias lines make it easy to measure angles before cutting
· Rail design prevents lint build up
· Traction strip provides excellent stability while cutting
· Magnetic system provides easy, safe, no-touch blade change (extra blades and magnetic blade change tool sold separately, see item 195120-1001)